We offer a more comprehensive approach to and a higher standard of environmental services to the public and private sector. Our associates have a wide range of experience in a number of key areas, supported by Chartered status within their specialism.
Our core services
Our professionals have ECoW and water quality assessment experience, European protected species licences and the skills to manage a project within the necessary legal framework. We have considerable experience of the construction industry and strong communication skills. Our core services include:
- Site based environmental and ecological roles
- Environmental & Ecological Clerk of Works advisory and auditory roles
- Ecology and Nature Conservation
- Water Resources and Water Quality
- Waste Management and Materials
- EIA, technical report writing and assessment
In addition to our core services
Bear Environmental also delivers a broad range of other services including protected species surveys, ecological action under regulatory licence and Environmental Impact Assessment.
We have a reputation as professionals with in-depth knowledge, providing proactive solutions to project specific challenges for pre-construction to construction phases of nationally significant infrastructure projects.